Attendees with shared interests will come together for informal but focused discussion. We will actively work to connect people based on what we know about them. We will also provide structure and facilitation to make these discussions effective and meaningful while still allowing them to develop organically. We anticipate there being the opportunity for attendees to participate in two discussions on different topics.
While topics for discussion will be refined and added to based on attendees’ input and interests, we anticipate the Curated Connections covering strategic and tactical topics like these:
- Forging meaningful partnerships (with academia, corporations, and others)
- Challenges and successes in implementing learning technologies
- Getting strategic about social and informal learning
- Building a better education team
- Effective pricing practices—what’s working, what’s not
- Habits and practices for personal excellence
These Curated Connections will provide a valuable in-the-moment peer learning as well as a meaningful way for learners to stay in touch with a subset of other attendees and continue informal social learning together.